I was told (but haven’t verified) that a local news company (KIRO, I believe) was at Mosler yesterday, interviewing residents as they came through the lobby about the recent water issue. Unfortunately, this incident seems to continue with “legs” as a “flood;” which sounds more like a building defect than anything else. I don’t think there is argument among those close to the issue that the damage was caused by an overflowing tub. While the reason for the overflow may have been contested by the occupant of the home (faulty drain), most believe that the shower was left on for approximately seven hours unattended, with the drain plugged.
News Station at Mosler on 6/14/11 regarding Water Incident
Posted on June 15, 2011 at 7:28 am Michael Doyle