Wow! What a difference a year makes! If markets seek balance, then Buyers are seeking Sellers. Some bullet points:
• Lack on inventory that we have not seen since early 2007.
• The month’s supply of residential inventory is 1.6
• Active residential listings are down 35% from a year ago.
• The number of pending residential sales year to date is up 7% from a year ago.
• The number of closed residential sales year to date is up 14% from a year ago.
• The median closed sales price is down 2% from a year ago. All of King County is down 8%. The real estate market is faring better the closer you are to the job centers of Seattle and Bellevue.