From a recent outgoing email; maybe useful to others: "They didn’t decide to drop the price yet, but the discussion is ongoing. All things equal, I think it is best to make an offer before a price drop. When Sellers drop the price, they typically do so reluctantly, then want to see that price play out in the market."
Social Links Widget
Click here to edit the Social Media Links settings. This text will not be visible on the front end.
Uncategorized • August 15, 2012
Tidbit on offers
by Michael Doyle
Case Study Congratulations Joe & Brenda! Joe and Brenda contacted me in early November to discuss moving from a great waterfront home that I had helped them purchase a couple years before. We had not yet sat down for a formal strategy session before Brenda identified the next dream home. They wrote a contingent offer on the new home and did […]
Uncategorized Should I wait to take action? Q: The price is too high. Why don’t I just wait until they lower it and then take action? I get this question a lot. My observations: the best opportunity often seems to come when the property has been on a while at the current price. When the Seller drops the price, they are likely […]
Uncategorized Congratulations to Todd and Julie Congratulations to Todd and Julie on a job extremely well done. Here’s what happened: -They had the home pre-inspected -They vacated the home and had it staged -They used a video tour to explain their experience to prospective Buyers. -They priced appropriately, and… -They got seven offers after a 5 day waiting period -The […]